|Institute of General and Applied Biology|
|Scientific production centers|
The main goal of the Oguz Khan University of Engineering and Technology of Turkmenistan is to improve the innovation system of the country, to provide high-level specialists, to bring together the fields of education, science, industry, innovation and business.
According to the Decree of the President of Turkmenistan dated July 15, 2016 No. 7041 "On the Establishment of the Oguz Khan University of Engineering and Technology of Turkmenistan", the organizational and legal form of the International Turkmen-Turkish University was changed and the Oguz Khan University of Engineering and Technology of Turkmenistan was established.
Studies are being paid at the Oguz Khan University of Engineering and Technology in Turkmenistan.
There are currently five faculties at the university:
chemical and nanotechnology;
biotechnology and ecology;
computer science and information technology;
the economy of innovation;
The university offers the following undergraduate courses:
1. Mathematics and mechanics (course of study: applied mathematics and computer science (mathematics for engineers)).
2. Biological sciences (areas of preparation: cellular and molecular biology; genetics and bioengineering; microbiology).
3. Chemical Technology (areas of training: chemical technology; chemical engineering).
4. Industrial ecology and biotechnology (direction of preparation: biotechnology).
5. Materials Technology (Preparation: Materials Research and New Materials Technology).
6. Nanotechnologies and nanomaterials (direction of preparation: nanomaterials).
7. Geography (areas of preparation: ecology and nature use; cartography and geoinformatics).
8. Informatics and Computing Techniques (Areas of Preparation: Informatics and Computing Techniques; Information Systems and Technologies; Digital Infrastructure and Cyber Security; Mobile and Network Engineering; Animation and Graphic Design; Artificial Intelligence and Expert Systems; Data Protection Techniques; Digital Economy) .
9. Mechanical Engineering (areas of preparation: automation and control; mechatronics and robotics).
10. Electronics, radio engineering and communication systems (direction of preparation: electronics and nanoelectronics).
11. Photonics, equipment, optical and biotechnical systems and technologies (direction of preparation: biotechnology electronics).
12. Economics and Management (areas of training: HR Management; Innovative Economics; Technology Business; Innovation Management and International Business).
13. Physical and technical sciences and technologies (direction of preparation: physics of modern technologies).
14. Study of linguistics and literature (areas of preparation: philology (technical English and Japanese); computer linguistics).
Master's degree is taught in the field of "Pedagogical Education (Methods of Teaching Natural and Exact Sciences)".