|Science and Technology|
|SDG Agenda 2030|
Announces admission to the number of students for the 2022/2023 academic year under the master's program for the direction of preparation "Pedagogical education (methods of teaching disciplines in natural and exact scientific areas)"!
OGUZ HAN ENGINEERING AND TECHNOLOGIES UNIVERSITY OF TURKMENISTAN
announces admission to the number of students for the 2022/2023 academic year under the master's program for the direction of preparation "Pedagogical education (methods of teaching disciplines in natural and exact scientific areas)"
The university accepts citizens of Turkmenistan with an education of at least higher education, based on the results of an entrance interview on a competitive basis.
Training is provided on a fee basis.
Documents are accepted in the velayat centers and Ashgabat from July 11 to July 24, 2022.
List of documents:
- an application addressed to the rector in the prescribed form;
- a questionnaire in the prescribed form;
- originals or certified copies of the document on higher education and its annex (a certificate of recognition in Turkmenistan is attached to a document on higher education issued in a foreign country);
- medical certificate in the form established by the Ministry of Health and Medical Industry of Turkmenistan;
- a characteristic from the last place of study (work, military unit);
- eight photographs sized 3x4 cm;
- a certified copy of the work book for employees.
In addition, applicants along with the above documents present and submit to the selection committee copies of the following documents:
- the passport;
- a military ID or registration certificate and a certificate from the military commissariat at the place of residence.
If necessary, the university admissions committee may request additional information from the applicant.
For incorrectly provided information and unreliable documents, the applicant is personally responsible.
Interviews and enrollment are carried out at the university (Ashgabat) and in velayat centers in the following terms:
Akhal velayat - July 29 and July 30;
Ashgabat - August 3 and August 4;
Balkan velayat - August 7 and August 8;
Dashoguz velayat - August 11 and August 12;
Lebap velayat - August 15 and August 16;
Mary velayat - August 20 and August 21.
Interviews are held in English and the state languages on the subject of higher education curricula in English, mathematics.
Persons, who do not appear without valid reason at the appointed time, there is no additional opportunity to pass it.
Preferential right when enrolling in the number of students in the master's program based on the results of the introductory interview is used by persons with work experience in the chosen field of study for at least 2 years.
Address Oguz han Engineering and technologies University of Turkmenistan:
100, Koshi st., Ashgabat, tel.: 39-16-67.